Driveways and Pathways by Canadian Comfort Services
Messy, eroded and unkept driveways and pathways significantly reduce your property’s curb appeal. Finishing your driveway and pathways makes your home look neater, more polished and increases your property value. Many of the surfaces – such as asphalt, concrete and interlock require minimal maintenance, are highly durable and make snow removal easier. Often the snow will just melt off. When you finish your driveway you will no longer need to worry about mud, ruts and weeds – all which are messy and unsightly.
Boost your property’s curb appeal with beautifully finished driveways and pathways designed by Canadian Comfort.
Driveway and Pathway Finishing Materials
- Asphalt. Typically the most cost effective option, asphalt looks great, is easy to maintain and lasts upwards of 20 years. Asphalt withstands the harshest weather conditions and is not affected by salt/de-icing materials. It is also considered a Green Technology as when it’s lifespan is up, asphalt can be ground up and re-used!
- Concrete. Concrete driveways and pathways are slightly more expensive than asphalt but are an excellent investment as they last upwards of 30 years! Concrete driveways and pathways significantly improve the property’s curb appeal and are extremely durable.
- Stamped Concrete. If you want to get even fancier – consider installing a stamped concrete driveway and/or pathway. Stamped concrete is just as durable as regular poured concrete and provides a stylish, luxurious look. Stamped concrete is available in many finishes, prints and colours. There are even options which look like flagstone and wood! Our stamped concrete artists will walk you through the samples offered and help you choose the most beautiful style for your home.
- Tar and Chip. Tar and chip paving is also an economical option. This type of paving is extremely durable and is available in a variety of finishes from traditional black, to lighter stone. Tar and chip paving provides a textured look and often outlasts asphalt and concrete.
- Other Options – Flagstone, Wood, Gravel. Canadian Comfort Services offers a variety of other options to finish your driveways and pathways. Schedule a free consultation with us and we will find the perfect solution to suit your property and budget!
A Foundation You Can Trust
It’s important to keep in mind that no matter what type of finish you choose – a driveway or pathway is only as good as it’s foundation. Canadian Comfort Services professional technicians will install a solid foundation that is built to last and withstand our harsh Canadian climate.
Canadian Comfort Services offers both commercial and residential paving, concrete and finishing services.
No Money Down Required!
Have you been putting off finishing your driveway and/or pathways because you don’t have the funds to pay for the project up front? Canadian Comfort Services can help! We offer a no money down option with affordable monthly payments that allows you to build your renovation into your budget!
Please visit the Financing Options section of our website for more information.